Six Feet In True Blood

Okay, so I found myself watching 'Six feet under' a few weeks ago and I couldn't get over how much I liked the title sequences, if people know me then they will know that I LOVE title sequences I personally think they are better than the program or film.

I love the composition and the simplicity it has, not to forget the music, which was composed by 'Thomas Newman' fits perfectly with the scenes. I would defiantly want to try something like this one day.



Then I saw another program that has recently started on FX called 'True Blood' and found out that it was the same Director/writer Alan Ball who did 'Six Feet Under', which didn't take much to figure out because they say that in the advertisements.



When I saw the title sequence for 'True Blood' I loved the strange quirkiness of it and the raw material used to make such a unique sequence. It sort of reminds me of the title sequence from the film 'Seven'.
I did a little research to find out who created these title sequences for 'SFU' and 'TB' and found out it was the same company 'Digital Kitchen'. Click the link to check it out yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment