The Final Destination 3D

Ah okay so I'm a fan of the final destination films, wasnt that impressed with some of them but I'm interested in going to see this one, like maybe in 3D that would be cool.

I went to visit the site, and even that made me jump after it loaded.
it also has a short animation sequence once the trailer finishes, for a flash website its what to be expected, simple but effective. The Moving images happen through out the website when you start browsing, I don't think the menu link is that visible but its the only think on the site that doesn't move so i think you can pic it out easily.
It's pretty cool but does get annoying after a while.

The Final Destination Movie Website



Don't think i have seen a film in 3D that isn't a documentary or a short film yet, i have always wanted to and i think this film is good to start with. every film of the final destination trilogy has freaked me out with the story line in the fact you cant cheat death, i sort of like the pharmacological horrors, because then you get the scared, excited feeling in the pit of your stomach, when that happens you know its a good film.

No comments:

Post a Comment