Thoughtful.

Thoughtful lecture.

We were asked to do produce a 15 second ident and a 5 second ident for Do lectures.

We went to the fifth floor to talk about who are our inspirations in life to drive us to do things.
I mentioned my mother as a huge influence in life as she went from being a nurse to a single mum of three to a student again, being a training teacher to being a full time lecturer at a college, educating national diploma and introductory diploma students in health and social care.

She bounced back from nothing and she has been with me all the way and encouraged to do what I wanted, and helped me stay on track, otherwise I don't think I would of come this far in education after school and would of ended up not doing what I wanted and be miserable.

I found the morning intriguing and it helped with a few things, like it gave me a few ideas, like no matter how little the thing is, it always leaves a big impact in someones life and pushes them to do what they really want to instead of doing something they are not really happy about.

No comments:

Post a Comment